
I am reminded daily about how much I love Lyza. She is 2 years old and definitely is in the heart of her 2 year old independence war. However, everyday she says or does something that absolutely reminds me that I love being her mother. We were talking before she went to bed the other night. This is part of our bed time ritual. We we rocking in the dark and just talking about things. She wanted to sing a song so we sang a Primary song. Afterwards she said, "Mom I want Jesus to come to Papa's house." (We are living at my parents house until our house in finished in September.) I then said, "What would you tell Jesus if he came to Papa's house?" Lyza replied, "I would say thank you." "Thank you for what," I asked? "Thank you for the Church" she said. It was so sweet. It is so much fun watching her learn and grow.


No comments:
Post a Comment