
There are so many reasons you make me proud, and this is one of those reason's. You are probably one of the most dedicated and determined men I have ever met. You ran 26.2 miles for the 3rd time this year. We are so proud of you.

I love that you get tears in your eyes when you see Lyza and I cheering you on at the end. I love that you had Lyza run the last few yards with you as you crossed the finish line. I love that Lyza holds your cheeks in her hands and says..."i am proud of you daddy, good job."

Thank you for always striving to be better. For setting and acheiving goals. And for always making us proud!
1 comment:
Hey shaundee!! We had a swim play date today and shalice gave me your blog site. I was so excited! I can't seem to get many of my friends (besides mindy) excited about these. Will you keep bugging shalice for me? Anyway... I added your site to mine..it will be nice to peek in on your fam every once in a while.
Sherine
Post a Comment