Wednesday, February 27, 2008

three decades

Three decades...30 years old. It didn't feel like I thought it would? I didn't feel any different then I did when I was 22? But what a milestone...what a turning point in life! I can remember when I was little and my mom was in her 30's...I thought she was sooo old. Oh, and don't worry I got to turn 30 and be 7 months pregnant at the same time...LOVE IT!


However, my sweet husband made the moment so fun and special. He planned a surprise party for me and did such a great job. I think that even more then the party itself, I loved that for weeks he was planning and organizing something special just for me. I love when he spends time on me or with me...it just makes me feel so special.
Thank you to everyone who came and made the occasion so special. I had such a great time.
Here are so pic's from the festivities...

Me, Amber, Natalie, Shawna



Seriously, we had so much food! Great job babe!



Shalice, Jessica, and Justin Taylor

Eating and more eating...

My sister Shalice and Steven

Robby Wilson, Brian Adair, The Menke's and Brad Broska


Mindy and Monica


Thanks for the gift basket of fun things you need once you are 30!


Don't worry that we totally had a DJ system complete with lights and a fog machine.
(Thanks Brian)


The two "bellies" Natalie is having a baby a few weeks after me!



Thanks again babe for such a fun night! Thanks for the surprise and for making my 30th special.

4 comments:

Amber said...

How fun!! That was so sweet of Steven to do that for you. He definitely gets points for that one. Miss you guys!

The Ray Family said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad to know I have at least one friend that is still older than me... Ha! Ha!

karlin said...

Happy 30th! Good job Steve on the surprise party! Looks like a fun night. Jason just turned 30 too! And your house looks great!

Sheena Menke said...

It was such a good party and the food was amazing. Awesome job Steve! Jake and I had a blast. Shaundee you made the cutest pregnant birthday girl ever.