Tuesday, December 30, 2008

girls night out...oh and seth too!

While my sister Sharielle was in town we were able to sneak away for 2 fun nights with just the girls. Our first night was dinner and to hear Kurt Bestor. As we sat at dinner, with no children, we looked around and said...forget Kurt Bestor we could just sit hear and converse for the next 3 hours. But after going to Kurt Bestor we were so glad we did. He had the most amazing violinist there as a guest. She was AMAZING!! I just look at people like that, who have this unimaginable talent, and I am in awe. We had such a great time that night.




Our second night was to see Twilight. We all actually enjoyed the movie because we all had such low expectations going into it. And toward the end of the movie I found myself actually accepting the actor that was playing Edward. He wasn't as perfect and handsome as the Edward that is in my imagination, but he wasn't all that bad.


Getting away and having these girl nights always reminds me of how much I LOVE my sisters. There is just something about them. They are women that I look up too, I want to be like, and that I seriously could laugh for hours with. Every time we are together it is never long enough. We are very lucky to have each other. Such fun times.

5 comments:

Sherine said...

more pics of seth please.

karlin said...

that's awesome you have such a good relationship with your sisters!

Shalice said...

I need more of these nights! Since I don't exercise I need to laugh to get my abs stronger!:)

Love you!

Sharielle said...

I want more!!!! I wish we could do this every weekend. I have the best sisters in the world and I miss you guys!

PS: why do I look like I am in Junior High in that pic of us at the movie? It is scary!!!

abo-bder said...



.
.
.
faniyin