
Sunny California!!! What a fun place to vacation. We took a little family trip to So. Cal. for Steven's 30th Birthday. I am a bit behind in my posts...since we did take this trip in August. But hey better late then never. The first thing Steven did when we got to California was to introduce his daughter to Thirfty's Ice-Cream. "The best Ice-Cream" according to him. Lyza took to it instantly. We had 5 fun filled days in California...and here are a few of the highlights...

On Friday night we went to L.A. to see "Wicked." This is my favorite show. I have seen it a few times in New York, but this was Steven's first time.

Scott and Larissa came with us to see "Wicked"

We got to have breakfast on the beach. (Yes Lyza is in her Princess Crown from Disneyland...she rarely took it off the entire trip.)

Here is Lyza on her way to the beach in her cover-up, sunglasses, and oh yes...what is on her head...THE CROWN!!!

We had a couple of beautiful days to play at the beach. Lyza loved the water (Steven was thrilled) her favorite part of the ocean was being able to spit the salty water out of her mouth.

We buried Lyza in the sand up to her waist. She thought it was such a blast.

My 2 favorite people taking in some "rays." Lyza wanted to trade sunglasses with Steven. I don't know...I think Steven looks good in pink shades?

Lyza loved cheering on the surfers in the ocean!

We had a BBQ and pool party at Scott and Larissa's house before we left for the airport. It was such a fun trip.
3 comments:
Your trip looks like so much fun! Oh, you made me miss the old days. It was so fun to see Scott and Larissa in your pictures. I miss them. I love being in touch again!
Your trip looks like so much fun! Oh, you made me miss the old days. It was so fun to see Scott and Larissa in your pictures. I miss them. I love being in touch again!
oops sorry I posted that comment twice. I don't know how I did that.
Post a Comment