
I love that she looks like him!
I love that when Lyza laughs or has a concerned look on her face...it completely looks like Steven. I love that she is a "Blondie" just like he was when he was little. But most of all I love that she is ours!
I remember wondering (and stressing out) while I was pregnant with Lyza..."What would she look like?" I would go through a list of things that I wanted her to have or not have. "I hope she gets my height, but not my hands." "I hope she gets Steven's lips, but not his pinkie finger." (Take a look at Steven's pinkie fingers the next time you see him.)
I couldn't be happier with the results...Lyza is darling inside and out. But every time I look at this picture I am reminded how much they look like each other.
So I will say it again...I love that she looks like him!

5 comments:
Lyza is so cute! She does look like Steve in that picture. And what... are you expecting?? Congrats! When are you due? Oh and I forgot to say... that we LOVE thrifty's ice cream too. Baylee and Griffin ask for it every time we go to So. Cal.
Shaundee... I love that you made 'look like' lists while you were prego. It made me laugh! You are so great..
Shaundee,
My button are busing with pride. This blog is so wonderful and so priceless. I am so proud of you. MAKE the time to keep it up to date. It will be priceless for Lyza and ??? to look back on and to remember. You are such a wonderful daughter, wife, and mother. Thanks for being so wonderful and for touching my life in so many ways. I hope we are best friends---I truly feel that way.
ILUVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVM
Mom
How perfect is that picture! I have never really noticed the resemblance, but in that photo it is unmistakable!!!
What a cute picture! I love your blog!
Post a Comment