"I want to take a picture of you guys."These are the words our 2 year old Lyza told us the other day. She figured it was now her turn to go behind the camera. I am sure she wanted to give us a taste of our own medicine. She kept saying..."just one more picture" "say cheese" "good job guys."
Above is an sampling of her best work of the day. Don't worry that at the start of this picture we were in the standing position. We had to try and stay within the camera lens as Lyza began to shoot. I mean, not bad for a beginner right? We had such a great time and laughed a lot as well.
Lyza, keep practicing and maybe we will get you your own camera in about 10 years.

3 comments:
That is too hilarious....I love that you have that picture as a perfect memory! Enjoy only having one kid that want to take a picture - try 4 fighting over who's turn it is. Not so funny by the end when the camera has been dropped 5 times! :)
Avaree loves to take pictures too. We need to get Avaree and Lyza together.
She did a great job! Looks like you already have your Christmas picture, you can just photo shop her in later!
Post a Comment