Saturday, March 1, 2008

we have a "snow white" down!

So I must share a hilarious moment! The other day Lyza asked me if she could have an apple to eat for a snack. Being very happy that she had chosen to ask me for a "healthy" treat I eagerly agreed. Lyza of course was in a princess outfit...for the moment she was "playing" Snow White.

I gave her the apple and went back to do whatever I was doing. Moments later I heard a soft voice talking. I went to the door of the room she was in and listened. This is what I heard...

"Snow White took the apple from the little old lady.
Pressed the apples to her lips (pause) and took a bite.
Snow White suddenly dropped to the floor."

I then walked around the corner to find Lyza...I mean Snow White...like this. (Luckily my camera was close by.)

After Lyza literally laid on the ground for probably a minute without moving, I asked her if she was ok. She said,

"Yes, I am just waiting for the Prince."

Oh to be two years old again and to have an imagination that doesn't ever stop.

Love you Lyz!!!

9 comments:

Shalice said...

Such a perfect Lyza memory...nice job documenting!! We have to love our dramatic girls!

Jen said...

How funny! Kids are the greatest!

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

I love how dramatic girls can be. and thanks to your little one she has been a wonderful teacher to my little drama queen. I'm just glad i get to spend a day with her atleast once a week to see how much she loves her dress ups. and watch her princess movies. lol. i love that girl so much. she's going to be a great older sister!!

Katie Torriente: said...

So cute!!! Lyza is too adorable, she needs to come visit the office again soon!

Sheena Menke said...

I am so glad that you had your camera near by, this is one of my favorite posts in the world. Lyza is too adorable for words.

Kara said...

That is maybe the funniest post I have ever read. Props to you for having your camera on hand and taking a picture right in the middle of the action! What can I say Lyza is ADORABLE!

Liz said...

Lyza is awesome! I love her..."He's a nice little fellow." I will remember that for a long time. This is the best story, I'm so glad you blogged it.

Tracy said...

I love this story! It is so hilarious! Your child has quite an imagination!

Shawna Wilson said...

Oh my gosh that is seriously the cutest thing EVER! Well - I actually do this pretty good impression of snow white that I try to keep a secret because everyone makes me do it once they find out! But - I would be willing to give it up for little Lyza! My mom actually made me do it in front of everyone at our wedding luncheon! SO EMBARASSING!!