Friday, April 25, 2008

perfect question

Every night before Lyza falls asleep we talk in the dark in her room. Tonight she asked me,
"Mom, how long are you my mom for?"
I looked at that cute little face and said,
"Luckily Lyza forever, and ever and ever."

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow! Look at all your cute posts!! Lyza is darling (as usual) and I am impressed at how well you keep up your posts on all her cute antics. Can you say, good mom?!

Shalice said...

I love that question! Kids are so contemplative.

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, Shaundee! Lyza is such a precious little girl! Don't you just feel so blessed to be entrusted to be her mom? I loved the post of her licking the beaters. Yesiree, Lyza, those things are for licking! Mmm mmm. :)

karlin said...

Lyza is beautiful. I love sweet questions like that.