Friday, April 11, 2008

the sleeping one....

Why is it that when they are asleep you just can sit and stare at them for hours.
Why is it that when they are asleep you think to yourself..."I could have a dozen more just like this?" (You quickly take back this statement once they actually wake up and start acting like a 2 year old again.)
Why is it that when they are asleep you try to memorize their face at this young age so you can recall what it looked like when they are all grown up.
Why is it that when they are asleep you say a prayer in your heart thanking Heavenly Father for this choice experience of being a mother.

4 comments:

Shalice said...

Sleeping children are my absolute favorite! They are so angelic....and I remember why I love them so much.

Good think we have those moments!!

BTW, I do remember the whole Nate Brusic memory...that was a big year for you! But I thought it was 3rd grade?? :) :)

karlin said...

I love it when my kids are sleeping!! It those tender moments that keep us going!

hizznizzle said...

I too love sleeping angel faces! they are so precious! I can't believe you only have 26 days to go. I am back doing hair so if you want to get yours done before you give birth call me asap. so excited for you!

* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.