Saturday, July 19, 2008

come on...

Seth 2 months old

"Come on...don't you just want to kiss me?"


10 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yes! :)

Sharielle said...

Can I please???? I miss him!

Brittany Bull-Farnworth said...

i can't believe how big he is getting... he always makes baby girl farnworth (the unborn) kick me uncontrollably.. i think they are communicating... he's telling her... "stay in, this place is crazy!"

Sherine said...

kiss him... smell him...you know how much I love new babies... (he still counts as new)

Trish said...

He really is such a little stud! Congrats on the little guy. Steve did a great job on the blessing, sorry we couldn't make it over to see you guys after.
Take care-
Trish

Shalice said...

Cutest picutre!! I want to mooch that face off - good thing I get to once in a while!

Lilet said...

Um, yes!!! That picture is so adorable! :)

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

He's adorable!! We just love checking out all the blogs.. It is great to see what everyone is up too. Your kids are to cute. The boys and Megan say Hello!!
Love, Julie

hizznizzle said...

sign me up for a big smoochie on that little handsome bug! Seth is so stinking cute! He is definitely following in his sisters foot steps. By the way you need not to post scary pics of me on your blog, next time cut me out and just post adorable Liza

Jennifer Phillips said...

oh and Seth wants to know if you named your baby boy after him (he's a dork but he made me write this)
Which PS congrats I had no idea that you had another baby, my husband obviously forgets to tell me things