Sunday, July 20, 2008

priorities

This is so my Lyza. I turned around in the car the other day and found her fast asleep, however please notice the "purse" still attached. If you ever visit us or see Lyza, odds are in your favor that she will be holding one of her many "handbags." She is my own "Louis Vuitton" when it comes to purses. She can't have enough of them or have enough in them. I am glad to see in this picture that she has her priorities straight. Even in her sleep she is "clutching her clutch." Is there any question she is all girl?

2 comments:

Sherine said...

I once got 'purse tagged' -- where your supposed to take a picture of what's in your purse and post about it. Since I don't do tags I took a picture of what paisley had in her purse. It was hilarious... everything from makeup to socks, cards, and a swimsuit. It's still on my 'waiting to post about' list.

Shalice said...

Love it! She is definitely living up to her personality!

Nice job having your camera to capture the "blogging moment"